Jungle babies

Friday, May 19, 2006


Jungle babies
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.

This is an illustration I did for my nephew's birth announcements. :) That's been a while ago, but I've been mad busy and haven't created much or had time to scan anything fairly new.

I saw this great quote on this blog: "It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things."
- Leonardo da Vinci

That is sooo true. I've got to get busy!! I'm still learning to screen print, can't wait to be producing stuff..

In gardening news, I've got two tomato plants on my balcony and a pot with carnation sprouts that I'm hoping will be good tomato producers and bloom with a vengence, respectively. :) I'll have to take some pics.

No comments :