Shameful Behavior

Monday, January 16, 2006

I was shocked and appalled to read about these teenagers who beat 3 homeless people with a baseball bat, killing one of them. How on earth do these people who hurt/kill other people live with themselves?? It's always bad, but I think it's especially bad when it is someone who is helpless; the old, the young, etc. And what gets me is when they seem completely calm about it, that's really sick.

Sorry for the soapbox, it just really got to me. On a brighter note, I got out biking this weekend! We had some really nice weather for January. And I went to the sock hop on Friday. That was a hoot. :) We've met a really nice crew of people. And it was a lovely surprise to see my friend P there. good times were had by all. There was rollerskating, dancing etc. And I do believe that Ben lives in a friend of mine's old loft. Definitely in the same building, perhaps in the same loft. TOO WEIRD!

Hope you all are having a good Monday!

No comments :