Friday... TGIF

Friday, February 3, 2006


kuramathi.jpg
Originally uploaded by a380rules.

Again i'm having a day where I'd like to take off and go to the beach.... :) It's been a crazy week and I'm worn to a nubbin. On top of coming back from vacation which is always tough.

I shipped T.B. her painting on Tuesday. Enjoy!

I saw my friend K8 on Tuesday. She is such a hoot. I hadn't seen her in years and I was afraid it'd be weird, but it was just like old times at the Art Ins. She still has the autographed photo of Anthony Michael Hall. *sniff sniff** good times.

Tomorrow I'm going to be an art making fiend. And I need to clean my car out; it's reached an appalling stage of messiness. eesh. And I'm going to go for a jog and hopefully do a million other things. haha! riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

happy weekend all!

No comments :