Monday

Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi all, hope you had a lovely weekend. Our weekend was very zoomy and I'm zonkered today. It was lovely seeing everyone though. I didn't get to see my little bro's son, but I got to see my other nephew and niece and that was nice. I can't believe how big they are getting or how cute they are....

If you ask K where her belly button is she pulls up her shirt and then pulls on her belly so she can see it and then pokes her finger in her belly button. too cute! E is still a big tease, since I taught him toe jam he's always telling me that I have toe jam.

Here's a site with fun baby stuff if you're looking for a unique present: Jaminga.

You can get Bob Marley lullabies (I haven't heard this, has anyone?? I think it sounds fun.), Lullaby Renditions of AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Metallica. haha! Or lots of other cute things.

No comments :