Wassup?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Here's another pic from Belize... I wished it had turned out better! We went out snorkeling one evening and some guy said he'd seen 6 or 7 tarpon (big silver fish) swimming around out there. So we were floating there looking out to deeper water when 6 0r 7 tarpon swim under us coming from behind us. We were all surprised, but then I look up from watching them swim under us and all the sudden there are 50 plus right there. I tried to take a couple pics, but unfortunately they are kinda blurry. This guy was probably 5 - 6 foot long and came with in that same distance of me. :)

You can kinda see a bunch of them in this pic. I'm not sure why it's so blurry, but I think it was because of the low light. Let me know if these pics are too lame to even post. :D

1 comment :

Matt Keeling said...

Holy FISH batman! I am extremely jealous of your Belize trip. So happy that you guys had a good time.