More Winners!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015


ReviMo 2015 Prizes for 6+ days revised:

(congrats to all who revised 6 days (like moi!) that was tough, but so rewarding!)


Yvonne Mes

* One Video Production (or collaboration) from Carrie Charley Brown*


Kimberly Sprinkles Cowger

*Renee LaTulippe's Lyrical Language Lab Online Writing Course*

Sydney O'Neill

*Susanna Leonard Hill's Making Picture Book Magic Class*

Manju Gulati Howard

*Critique from Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen*

Winners I will be in touch with you, via email, about collecting your prize. If you don't see my email, check spam folder or contact me!

I wish I had prizes for everyone! But don't forget about the special offers from our lovely sponsors! Contact me if you can't find the details on the website or the Facebook group!

Be sure to check out the CafePress Shop! All proceeds (through Fri. Jan. 23nd) will go to Reading is Fundamentalhttp://www.cafepress.com/megmillerwriterartist

STAY TUNED! MORE PRIZES TO BE ANNOUNCED!

30 comments :

Stacy S. Jensen said...

More fun! And, more congratulations!

Lori Mozdzierz said...

Congrats, ladies! :D

jan annino said...

Thank you Meg Miller for ReviMo - such a bounty!

Jarmila V. Del Boccio said...

Congrats to all. . .may you benefit greatly by your prizes!

Kimberly Cowger said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Can it really be true? Is that my name in the list of prize winners?!? Woo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo!
I signed up for ReviMo because my goal for the year was to improve my work. ReviMo got me started and now this class will keep me going--thank you, thank you, thank you!! Congrats to the other winners as well!

mona said...

Congratulations to all of you...great prized to top off a great week!!!

Linda Schueler said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Sue Heavenrich said...

congrats - not just for winning prizes but for your tenacity. six days!

MegMillerWrites said...

Congratulations Kimberly!! :D I know you'll enjoy Renee's class and learn tons! :D

Carrie Charley Brown said...

Wooo-wooo! Congrats to all! Looking forward to working with Yvonne!

Sydney O'Neill said...

I received Meg's email last night and I'm still walking on air! Yahoo! Thank you, Meg, Susanna, and all the other sponsers and participants who have made ReviMo such a fun and productive experience!

Julie Rowan-Zoch said...

Congrats to all!

Karen Marino-Brueggeman said...

Congrats to all :)

Robyn Campbell said...

Congratulations everyone! Sydney, you are one lucky gal. So is Kimberly. I've taken both. You guys will not believe how much you'll learn.

Alayne Kay Christian said...

Susanna's class is excellent. Congrats, Sydney.

Joanne Sher said...

Congrats, folks!! Only mildly jealous ;)

Alayne Kay Christian said...

Renee's course is phenomenal. Congrats, Kimberly.

Alayne Kay Christian said...

Congratulations to you all!

Sydney O'Neill said...

Thanks, Alayne! I'm really looking forward to it!

Vivian Kirkfield said...

Great going to all the winners! And sincere thanks to the generous prize donors. :)

Vivian Kirkfield said...

Whoo-hoo! Sydney...this is fantastic...I am so so so happy for you!!!!

Charlotte Dixon said...

Congratulations to all the winners :)

Donna Rossman said...

Congratulations!!!!!! :)

Sydney O'Neill said...

Thanks, Vivian! :-)

pathaap said...

Congratulations to all!

Elaine Kiely Kearns said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

teresa m.i. schaefer said...

Congrats all!

Renee LaTulippe said...

Looking forward to having you in class, Kimberly!

saputnam said...

Congratulations, Yvonne, Kimberly, Sydney and Manju!!

Hazel Grace said...

If any one want children's book you can visit here. The direct link of Amazon is here. There is a free book for everyone. You can check it.