Autumn for Rabbit and the Frog

Monday, October 24, 2005


Autumn for Rabbit and the Frog
Originally uploaded by MagpieSkinny.

Brrrr!! It's chilly here today. :) I was ready for it to be cooler, but not ready for COLD.

I went to see Serenity last night, pretty violent, but all in all I liked it. I like to see girls kickin' booty!!

I sure could have used another weekend day. I was awoken in the middle of the night to scrabbling in the wall behind my head. I live in a garden level apartment and that wall faces dirt or whatever is behind our apartment. I think there is a squirrel in the wall of the apartment. I heard it finally get up to something and then run east and it chattered a bit. ugh. I like squirrels, but not living in my walls!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lovely painting, so cute !

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I think your wallets and softies are too cute. :)