Close Encounters

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind last night with Mr. T. I was expecting to be scared, but other than being a bit creepy it wasn't bad. Decent old school flick. Man, was Richard Dreyfuss' family in the movie obnoxious. WHEW!

This is a great old movie I just thought of: Flight of the Navigator. I watched that movie as a kidlet. :)

And in the spirit of sharing my likes, this is a book I love and it'd be a great read for the Halloween season, Witch by Barbara Michaels.

I want to see the new Wallace and Grommit movie, Curse of the WereRabbit. :) I love the previews for it. ha!

1 comment :

Mika said...

I am so glad that you made a blog! It's super cute too, I love the background wallpaper. It's all decked out for Halloween.

Your swap stuff looks too cute! Thanks for participating. :)