I think she likes flowers...

Thursday, June 22, 2006


I think she likes flowers...
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.

BUGS!
BUGS!
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.

These are the sweet ATCs I got from Christine . I hope she likes the one I sent her... it was one of my good fortune girls.

I saw the movie, The World's Fastest Indian last night and it was really good. Anthony Hopkins does a great job of portraying Burt Monroe, an older Kiwi man who, at the age of 68 traveled from Invercargill, New Zealand to Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah to break the land speed record with a speed of 201 miles an hour. From this site it doesn't sound like this is exactly true to the story, but nevertheless it was quite the feel-good movie and I liked it. You'll like it too, or Bob's your uncle. ha!

No comments :