tgif, tGif.... *big sigh*

Friday, October 28, 2005


Corpse Bride
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.

I saw Corpse Bride last night... I'm just a movie fiend this week.. I really liked it. At one point all the corpses grossed me out (got to be too much??), but it was really visually interesting and sweet.

This weekend I want to watch some more dark movies (For me that would be Lemony Snicketts and Hocus Pocus). Not exactly dark in some people's minds. :) I'm frickin' Mary Poppins or something. Ha!

I think I shall share some link love...

Online Stores that get me in trouble:

Etsy Beta where I bought a pretty scarf from QueenThings

Plain Mabel

AND...

Hop Skip Jump she sews the cutest things, including these adorable monkeys. :)

VonVon's Life she sews cute little dogs and injured cats... so sad and sweet.

[Mood: Chillllllllllllllllll... I just finished a pain in the can project!!!]

No comments :