Precious

Friday, October 24, 2008


J took the munchkins trick or treating at a nursing home. Aren't they adorable?? I love that E's a skunk. He remembers me saying to him once, "P.U. you stink!" and he still finds that hilarious a year or so later, so you can see why he might enjoy being a skunk for a day.

My other nephew was to be a parrot and his parents were going to be pirates, but when he realized he was going to be something different he changed his mind about being a parrot. Maybe my brother, his dad, should be the parrot.... haha! I can't wait to see pics of the pirate trio.


And just a bit more Halloween goodness... Click this link to get directions from the talented Jennifer Murphy on how to make a Pumpkin Man.

1 comment :

camie said...

That skunk costume cracks me up! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Nov!!