Projects projects projects....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Curtains for the nursery in progress. I've got all the strips sewn together, now I just have to finish them up! I wanted just nice bright colors, nothing gender specific (read: pink).

I've got a couple paintings (one started, one in the works) for the nursery, but I'm a little nervous to post them based on this. I believe Greenbeanbaby has taken down the specific examples, but someone had obviously and blantantly stole her artwork. We all get inspired by one another's work of course, but these were her designs with a few details changed, really sad. Makes it hard to want to share what you're working on when you have to worry that someone will make it their own and I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.



Hubs's mom repainted the nursery for us! It was a pale gray that you didn't realize was kinda dark until you saw the room all crisp and white. What a relief to have that part done!


This is a lovely nightstand that my dad made for me. Only took me 4 or so years, but I finally tiled the top! I've since finished tiling and grouting, need to take a final picture.

1 comment :

FRIZZ said...

Oooohhh, mosaic tiling - I love it!