Another year...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another birthday!  Birthdays always seem like a good day for some introspection, where I am, where I thought I'd be and where I'm headed.  A good day to reflect on just how lucky I am to be married to my best friend and to have the sunniest, sweetest little girl and to be happy for our family's health.

So here goes!

Past: I try not to have regrets, but... a few still linger.  I remind myself that every choice I made led to where and who I am today and in that I am truly blessed.
Present: Loving it. Looking forward to what each new day brings. Peep is growing and changing every day and she brings me such joy.  (Even when she is yelling at me, "ma! ma! or maybe especially then, haha!).
Future: I want to do more art, more selling of said art, more blogging, more yoga and more bible study.

No comments :