Buddies

Tuesday, February 6, 2007


A pic from my friend D
Originally uploaded by Magpie Skinny.

So it's Tuesday...again. These last few weeks are blending into one another, one bitterly cold day after another. Today it's supposed to get up to 40, which will be a nice change. Maybe the ice will melt off our driveway. :)

Weekend points of interest:
~We watched Kelly's Heroes this weekend - Funny
K brought over Rasteputz - YOWSA
TD brought Schlafly Coffee Stout - yum
~C bought Eve of Destruction (x-box) a redneck racing game - very fun after i got better at driving (C kept laughing at me cuz I say, "go Magpie go" to cheer myself on - ha!)
~C and I went to see Stranger than Fiction. I thought it was quite good. The best movie I've seen lately. I wasn't sure if it'd be good or not because Will Ferrell can be SO over the top, but he was a different character in this movie. Two thumbs up. :)
~Watched the Superbowl. Love the Blockbuster commercial - Click the Mouse. ha!

Magpie @--',------

No comments :