Little Blue Bunny

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Little Blue Bunny
Originally uploaded by Magpie Skinny.

First here is a pic of a little bunny I made out of t-shirt fabric. :)

Okay now, I've been tagged by Lauren of Jersey Girl Design. (how exciting, my first tag!)

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Six weird things about me:

1. I'm a computer geek (which in itself is not so weird) except not too many people know that. I'm a secret geek, or a stealth geek. hee hee **shhhhhh***

2. I would love to have long, gorgeous hair, but alas, I look better with short hair. So the other night I was fed up with my long, unluxurious hair and I chopped it off. I cut off 3 or 4 inches and now i have kind of a chin length bob. :) People have actually complimented me on it, sweeeet!

3. When I get a new possession (clothes or whatever) that I LOVE, I save it. I want to save it for the perfect place or perfect use.

4. I get nervous meeting people places, mostly nervous that I'll get there first and have to wait (and try not to look like a spaz). So silly. :)

5. I LOVE big lifted pickup trucks. I don't drive one, nor would I all the time because they are gas hogs, but I like them (C this might be part of why I dig you so much - ha!).

6. One more weird thing about me? Hmm... I guess some people would say my sense of humor. I think a lot of stuff is funny that maybe other people done. Another reason I'm lucky I found C cuz he's got the same weird sense of humor.

WHEW! Now I will tag some people...

No comments :