Easter is coming!

Thursday, March 29, 2007


brunch
Originally uploaded by twittering bird.

Look at this adorable piece done by Twittering Bird. :) It just slays me how cute and funny it is!

This weekend, M and I had breakfast at YJ's. YUM! Gotta love the American Breakfast. Much laughter and chatting was done. We need to have an art night soon!! I need some inspiration.

In other news... Went to a girlfriend's salon (Satorum) grand opening event Tuesday, an astrology presentation by Quan. He was quite good, P and I thought. He pegged us both and seemed to peg other people in the audience as well! Ha! He told her she really liked thunderstorms and she YES! I love them. WEIRD. He said to me, you probably think you're the smartest person in the room or at least on the short list. I hadn't really!!! But then I was blushing like a maniac hoping no one in the room thought I was THAT conceited. haha!

He got it out of me that I was dating a guy a lot like my older brother (although he's even more like my dad) and told me that I am in the right place. I thought I was on the right track, good to have the Quan stamp of approval. :D

Last night we had a happy hour for L's b-day. Had lots of laughs over work and whatnot and some mojitos (YUM!) at the up-north Tomfooleries. Good times... Good times...

No comments :