Scrub the deck you scalliwag! Arghhh--hoot!

Monday, November 21, 2005


Pirate_owl
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had great weekends, I know I did. Too short as usual, but oh well...

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is this week?? Unbelievable how time flies. Yeesh.

Can you also believe that I have moved 19 times in the past 10 years?? 15 new places (as some of the moves were back home--like in college and etc.) wow.

That brings total moves to a whopping 25. In 3 different states and 7 different towns so some of the moves were in the same town at least.

I went to Conneticut with a friend several years ago and we met a boat maker who'd never been out of sight of land on a boat. And he'd never been further west (driving or otherwise--not talking boats any more) than like Detroit or something wild like that. I can't even imagine. Different strokes for different folks eh?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I thought I'd moved a lot...9 times in 10 years...I'm a lightweight.