Tiny Dancers

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Tiny Dancers
Originally uploaded by
MagpieSkinny.


This is a painting that I made and it lives with my friend TH now. Frogs are funny. :)

Went to coffee with a sweet friend of mine yesterday and then had dinner with another good friend. Good day all around.

I'm really excited for Thanksgiving. It's partly seeing everyone, family and friends, but it's also the food. I love turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing and pumpkin pie. Sometimes I feel like I could live on it, probably not really, but every now and then it sounds like a little slice of heaven...

Check this out:

Orriettacat did some cute renderings of Hansel and Gretel-- Guess Gretel is peeved. heh heh... :)

Anne Julie at Deviant Art makes sweet stuff...

And I love this painting and this painting by Krecha at Deviant Art... Especially the bird one... I'm all into birds lately.

And this one and this one from Sanja at Deviant Art. Apparently I'm into bats lately as well...

2 comments :

Dan said...

who knew there was so much are out there

patricia metola said...

jaja, your puppets are so funny I love it! :D